UV-C Sterilon Flow 144W luminaires emitting ultraviolet (UV-C) light are one of the most effective devices capable of removing viruses, bacteria, fungi from the surface or destroying the DNA or RNA of any exposed microorganisms. It is available as dual-function products.
Luminaires are recommended for use in service-providing facilities (hair and beauty salons), health care facilities, hotels, restaurants, public administration, educational and care facilities.
- Air-flow disinfection function
- Direct surface disinfection function
- Colour: white matt body, galvanised silver front
- Dust filter
- The maximum volume (cubature) of the disinfected room during air-flow disinfection is about 40 m2 (~120m3)
- The irradiation area for direct disinfection from a distance of 1m is 7 m2 (one direction) or 2 x 7 m2 (two directions)
- Class of protection against electric shock: I
- Power cord: 3m
- ON/OFF switch
- Compartment for a HEPA filter
- Accessories: guide wheels, wall mount bracket, UV filter, UV-C protective glasses, UV-C fluorescent lamps, dust filter
- Luminaire versions with additional factory equipment: operating time counter, protection against opening
Air-flow disinfection function
Thanks to forced circulation, the air passes through the interior of the lamp, where it is exposed and disinfected, and then pushed out. Shielded UV-C light does not escape from the lamp, so it can be used in rooms where it is necessary to safely and effectively disinfect the air in the presence of people.
Direct surface disinfection function
After opening the light source’s cover, the lamp should be directed at the surface for a specified time to effectively disinfect it. However, it should be remembered that UV-C light is harmful to the skin and eyes. When using the lamp in this form, no one should be in the range of the light beam. A careful reading of the user manual is required before use.