UV-C Sterilon Car luminaires emitting ultraviolet (UV-C) light are one of the most effective devices capable of removing viruses, bacteria, mold from the surface or destroying the DNA or RNA of any exposed microorganisms. Luminaires are dedicated for installation inside means of transport (taxis, buses, mini-buses, coaches, trains, trams).
- Air-flow disinfection function
- Steel body, powder-coated in white
- Dust filter
- Class of protection against electric shock: III
- Version with a power cord 5 m for 12V
- ON/OFF switch
- Luminaires are equipped with an operating time counter to indicate the consumption of UV-C luminaires. After the programmed number of UV-C fluorescent lamps’ lifetime hours (9000) has elapsed, the lamps should be replaced and the counter reset.
- Models connectable to 230V power supply, 12V and 24V socket in vehicles are available
Air-flow disinfection function
Thanks to stimulated circulation, the air passes through the luminaire interior, where it is exposed to the light and disinfected, and then pushed outside. The shielded UV-C light does not escape to the outside of the luminaire, so it can be used in rooms where it is necessary to safely and effectively disinfect the air in the presence of people.
Efficiency and safety of use is a priority
The design of the luminaire interior ensures perfect airflow and the highest level of disinfection efficiency. The UV-C Sterilon Car luminaire is equipped with protection against the opening. Removing the top cover requires an allen key.