UV-C Sterilon Air Light 72W/Z4 flow luminaires in the form of a set of disinfection luminaires integrated with a stand with wheels. Luminaires emitting ultraviolet (UV-C) light are one of the most effective devices capable of removing viruses, bacteria, mold from the surface or destroying the DNA or RNA of any exposed microorganisms. The luminaires are equipped with a 3-meter power cord and an on-off switch.
Luminaires are recommended for use in large service-providing facilities (hair and beauty salons), healthcare facilities, hotels, restaurants, public administration, educational and care facilities, gyms.
- Air-flow disinfection function
- Steel body, powder-coated in white
- Endcap made of high-quality grey plastic
- Dust filter
- The maximum area (cubic capacity) of a room to be flow disinfected is approx.:
- 288W/Z4: 440 m3 (~150m2)
- Class of protection against electric shock: I
- ON/OFF switch
- Luminaire equipped with an operating time counter to indicate the consumption of UV-C lamps. After the programmed number of UV-C fluorescent lamps’ lifetime hours (9000) has elapsed, the lamps should be replaced and the counter reset
- Version with a power cord 3 m
Air-flow disinfection function
Thanks to stimulated circulation, the air passes through the inside of the luminaire, where it is exposed to the light and disinfected, and then pushed out. The shielded UV-C light does not escape to the outside of the luminaire, so it can be used in rooms where it is necessary to safely and effectively disinfect the air in the presence of people.
Efficiency and safety of use is a priority
The construction of the interior of the luminaire provides perfect air-flow and the highest disinfection efficiency. The UV-C Sterilon Air luminaire is equipped with protection against the opening. Removing the top cover requires an allen key.