UV-C Sterilon Air Light 72W flow luminaires are intended for wall mounting. Luminaires emitting ultraviolet (UV-C) light are one of the most effective devices capable of removing viruses, bacteria, mold from the surface or destroying the DNA or RNA of any exposed microorganisms. Luminaires are available with a 3-meter power cord and without a cord (the so-called investment version). Luminaires are recommended for use in service-providing facilities (hair and beauty salons), health care facilities, hotels, restaurants, public administration, educational and care facilities.
- Air-flow disinfection function
- Steel body, powder-coated in white
- Endcap made of high-quality grey plastic
- Dust filter
- The maximum area (cubic capacity) of a room to be flow disinfected is approx. 25 m2 (~75 m3)
- Class of protection against electric shock: I
- ON/OFF switch
- Luminaires are equipped with an operating time counter to indicate the consumption of UV-C luminaires. After the programmed number of UV-C fluorescent lamps’ lifetime hours (9000) has elapsed, the lamps should be replaced and the counter reset.
Air-flow disinfection function
Thanks to stimulated circulation, the air passes through the luminaire interior, where it is exposed to the light and disinfected, and then pushed outside. The shielded UV-C light does not escape to the outside of the luminaire, so it can be used in rooms where it is necessary to safely and effectively disinfect the air in the presence of people.
Efficiency and safety of use is a priority
The design of the luminaire interior ensures perfect air-flow and the highest level of disinfection efficiency. The UV-C Sterilon Air luminaire is equipped with protection against the opening. Removing the top cover requires a hex key.